Come and see us this weekend at the Frederick County Fairgrounds where we will be taking part in the Frederick County Building Industry Association Home Show! The show will be taking place at the fairgrounds on Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. You can find out more about the details of the home show by clicking here.
The Fence Co. booth will be manned our sales manager, Bill Basham, and joined by various members of our awesome sales staff throughout the weekend. Come say hi to Bill, Alan, Daniel, Luther, and Justin! They will be showcasing some of our products and recent fence builds for you to view. They will also be available to answer questions and “talk fencing” with anyone in attendance.
If you are unsure about what questions to ask when you come by the booth, try starting with these:
- Why should I choose Frederick Fence company to build my fence?
- What sets your fencing apart from a construction standpoint?
- How do you price your fence projects?
- Will the price change once I sign a contract with you?
- What kind of warranties do you offer?
- Do you offer financing?
- How experienced are your installers?
- How can I know I am getting the best value with your company?
Whether you are a homeowner or contractor, be sure to stop by this home improvement trade show and discover for yourself what makes our family owned and operated business the leading fence company in the Frederick and surrounding areas.
We can’t wait to connect with you!