We know that in many situations fencing is considered something of a luxury; but when children, animals, and other extenuating circumstances are added to the equation, fencing can quickly become a NEED rather than a desire. Not everyone can pay for a new fence at the drop of a hat. With wood prices still as high as ever, fencing is especially pricey. We know what a financial burden getting a new fence can be, and we are happy to work with those who find themselves in need of fencing and either cannot pay for it up front, or simply prefer to pay in installments.
Our company partners with Wells Fargo Bank so that we can offer the Outdoor Solutions line of credit to our customers. In other words: you can finance your fence project! If your credit allows, you are welcome to finance the entire amount, but you can also choose to finance just a portion of it. We also offer two different interest options for you to choose from based on your fence installation financing needs.
The first is a 0% interest option if paid within 12 months. If, however, the amount is not paid within that time, the interest goes way up.
The second option is 9% fixed – this option ends up taking about four or five years to pay off.
If you are interested in a fencing payment plan, feel free apply on our website. The link that leads to the Wells Fargo application can be found on our home page. Click on “FINANCING,” then the grey box that appears in the middle of the screen. Once complete, it will tell you if you are approved or not and how much you can finance.
If you are not approved for the entire cost of the fence, the remainder may need to be paid up front or at the time the fence work is completed. It is up to our sales representatives to make this decision on a case-by-case basis.
The financing enrollment process involves a few simple steps that are as follows. . .
- Fill out our online application to find out if you are approved for financing and for how much.
2. We receive a fax informing us of your financing approval.
3. Your financing approval serves as your deposit. Combined with the signed contract, we are now able to enter your fence project into our installation backlog.
4. Erica will send a few documents via email for you to sign. These documents will finalize which financing option you wish to choose (0% or 9.9% fixed).
5. Once your fence work is completed, we reach out to Wells Fargo to receive payment.
6. 30 to 45 days from the time your fence work is completed, your financing will officially begin. Wells Fargo will send you your first statement in the mail and you can begin making monthly payments toward the balance.
If you have any questions regarding the financing, feel free to call the office and talk to someone about it. We would be glad to steer you in the right direction.